- On heavy silk luster photo paper
- Cut and signed by hand on the front
- Ships flat with an extra thick backing board inside a crystal clear sleeve.
- 0.25 inch white border
Each one is made with love! I use a hand-picked paper stock, printed
with archival inks for longevity. Each print is cut, printed, packaged
individually and signed by hand. Print sizes are measured in inches
(width x height).
Silk Luster: A cross between matte and gloss for a smooth, even sheen and vibrant color
Matte Linen: Lightly textured and creates a rustic, earthy look
Cotton Watercolor rag: 100% cotton with a subdued, velvety feel and mimics the look of watercolors
UNITED STATES: Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, army bases, US territories
* Orders under $10USD - $3.75
* Orders over $10USD - $4.75
* Orders over $60 ship free
INTERNATIONAL: Currently available for Canada and Japan only. Rates are calculated at checkout.
USPS: Calculated at checkout. 1-4+ weeks
UPS: Calculated at checkout. 1-2+ weeks
How are packages shipped?
- Prints, books, and other flat items are shipped in a rigid flat envelope. Other items will ship in a flexible bag, bubble mailer, or a combination of these. Orders weighing less than a pound are shipped via USPS first class; priority mail for over a pound.
I made a mistake or typo in my address and it got sent to the wrong place. Can you resend it/send out a replacement?
- Please notify me immediately so I can try to have it rerouted to the correct address. If the order was enroute before the mistake was caught, I will have to charge additional shipping to reship your package if it is returned to sender. If it is not returned to sender, you may have to get in contact with your nearest post office to have it corrected or tracked down.
Do I need to pay sales tax?
- Taxes are applied only if you live in the state of North Carolina. Tax rates will depend on your county.